Monday, February 7, 2011

Who Am I?

I'm 24, live in Tennessee, used to work at a preschool, sing and write music, love my friends and family, have an amazing boyfriend, and am currently unemployed. I love glitter and rhinestones, and am addicted to TLC. This blog is pretty much going to be things I like, and me sharing random things I do. If you don't like it, don't look. :)

                                                              I would actually wear this.
                                                                



                                                                   I love this show!!







Judge me all you want. The "glitta"!! I grew up singing and performing. If you went on stage without sequins and rhinestones, there was something wrong with you. My little girl WILL do pageants...no matter what my boyfriend says.
It's just like letting them play dress-up. I mean really. Are you saying you never let your child put on a costume or fancy dress? You never let her play in your make-up? Uh huh. In then end, these girls are learning how to perform in public, and become a little more poised.



Today is Monday...Cake Boss night (I told you I was addicted to TLC)

This show just makes me hungry. It makes me want to bake as well....even though I have absolutely no baking skills. I did, however, at one point, make some very good brownies, and managed to let my boyfriend know that I LOVE red velvet cake which gave him an amazing idea for my Valentine's Day gift. (Red Velvet Cheesecake. I get it on Friday. Ah-mazing!)
Anyway, they make some awesomely ridiculous cakes on this show.

                                                                    A car cake!!!



                                                          Who doesn't love the 80s???

                                     
                                     Watch a little WHAM...Wake Me Up Before You Go Go

                                                               Our own little "Crue".



Love me. Love me. Say that you love me. This is my random blog. Read it....or don't...but you really should.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite line from this blog -"My little girl WILL do pageants...no matter what my boyfriend says."
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true. Just making that clear now. :)

    ReplyDelete